Primary riding discipline: Freeride MTB
Hometown: Llanfyllin, Wales
1) Favorite part about being a Title athlete?
Working with a team of like-minded people with good values and good vibes :)
2) Most memorable riding moment?
Sessioning La Poma with the G up or die crew a few months ago.
3) Bucket list riding locations?
Japan, and Retallack lodge even though I've already been its back on the bucket list haha.
4) What are your hobbies and interests outside of riding?
Digging, sewing, playing and listening to music, chilling with my dog.
5) Who is someone that inspires you and why?
I know its cliché, but my mum is my biggest inspiration. She has the most positive, matter of fact outlook on life and aspire to be like her every day!
6) If you weren’t a professional rider, what would your career be?
I'd either be a physio or a full-time trail builder.
7) What was your first mountain bike?
A Scott hard tail which I raced downhill on for years before upgrading to a full sus.