Primary riding discipline: I think DH, but love freeride and enduro!
Hometown: Kelowna, BC
1) Favorite part about being a Title athlete?
My favourite part is being able to ride with all the other amazing Title athletes, no ego’s, no show, just good times!
2) Most memorable riding moment?
I don’t have one specific memory that stands out because I’ve been very fortunate to have so many amazing opportunities, like the opening of the Title line last year and the video we got to create with such a good crew!
3) Bucket list riding locations?
This is hard! We are so spoiled in BC, it’s hard to top it. Would Love to go to New Zealand and Europe though.
4) What are your hobbies and interests outside of riding?
I love motocross and skiing, but lately I have been really getting into photography and filming, trying to learn everything I can.
5) Who is someone that inspires you and why?
I get a lot of inspiration from so many different things, places and people. I think I draw most of my inspiration from carving my own path, being creative, and seeing other people do the same.
6) If you weren’t a professional rider, what would your career be?
I think I would be a photographer/filmmaker, so much to explore.
7) What was your first mountain bike?
MEC 24” hardtail, bright blue! I used to send that thing, rode it into the ground.