Primary riding discipline: Dirt Jump & Slopestyle
Hometown: Ibiza, Spain
1) Favorite part about being a Title athlete?
My favorite part is being part of a team with lot of good riders like Brett Rheeder, Erik Fedko, Anthon Thelander, etc.
2) Most memorable riding moment?
When I won the best trick at Omarisquiño 2019.
3) Bucket list riding locations?
La Poma bike park & Morrilla.
4) What are your hobbies and interests outside of riding?
Free diving & travel with the van.
5) Who is someone that inspires you and why?
Sherwy (Xavier Pasamonte), because he was one of the best riders back in time, and now we are really good friends and he has taught me a lot and helps with everything.
6) If you weren’t a professional rider, what would your career be?
Probably a sailor, I love the sea!
7) What was your first mountain bike?
It was a Specialized p2.