Primary riding discipline: Dirt Jump/ Freeride
Hometown: Langley BC
1) Favorite part about being a Title athlete?
My favorite part about being a Title athlete is that is feels like a big family.
2) Most memorable riding moment?
A Big Flat Spin at Freeride Fiesta.
3) Bucket list riding locations?
Sheshes with all the boys in my backyard when it’s complete, with the help of Matt MacDuff.
4) What are your hobbies and interests outside of riding?
Cliff Jumping and Snowmobiling.
5) Who is someone that inspires you and why?
The Air Rec Centre boys because they are always pushing limits with a smile on their face.
6) If you weren’t a professional rider, what would your career be?
A clown at a rodeo.
7) What was your first mountain bike?
My first bike was from Canadian tire, that I broke.