Primary riding discipline: Slopestyle
Hometown: Stockholm, Sweden
1) Favorite part about being a Title athlete?
I was introduced to Title before it existed, and I knew right away that this brand would be special! The clean products and style are just something you won’t see on the market anymore; I love everything about Title and what they do for their athletes!
2) Most memorable riding moment?
My first ever “real” world tour podium back in 2015 at Vienna Air King! It boosted my confidence and lead to a lot more Podiums from there on!
3) Bucket list riding locations?
4) What are your hobbies and interests outside of riding?
I love to do sports! Golf and paddle ball mainly! But also, to play with cameras!
5) Who is someone that inspires you and why?
Kevin Peraza, a BMX rider who does his own thing with his own style! Love that stuff!
6) If you weren’t a professional rider, what would your career be?
Probably something with media or so, or machinery!
7) What was your first mountain bike?