Primary riding discipline: Freeride
Hometown: Nanaimo, B.C.
1) Favorite part about being a Title athlete?
Being a part of an insanely talented group of riders, and the dialed components.
2) Most memorable riding moment?
Competing in my first slopestyle event at the 2019 Tom van Steenbergen Invitation Gold event.
3) Bucket list riding locations?
Queenstown New Zealand and La Poma.
4) What are your hobbies and interests outside of riding?
I really enjoy trail building, camping, hiking and 4x4ing.
5) Who is someone that inspires you and why?
A big inspiration of mine in BMX is Corey Walsh. He doesn’t have the most insane tricks, but his style, creativity and amplitude outweigh that.
6) If you weren’t a professional rider, what would your career be?
Professional trail builder.
7) What was your first mountain bike?