Primary riding discipline: To be honest I don’t really have one, I love all types of mountain biking and riding, hard to fit it all in sometimes!
Hometown: Kelowna, BC
1) Favorite part about being a Title athlete?
I really like Title because it feels like a family. Being from the Okanagan and Title originally being from the Okanagan makes me feel super connected to the company and the rad people involved in it.
2) Most memorable riding moment?
By far winning Darkhorse in Revelstoke. I can’t thank Casey Brown enough for getting me there and making it my “most memorable riding moment”.
3) Bucket list riding locations?
New Zealand - Dream Track
Spain - Lapoma bike park
Wales - Revolution bike park
4) What are your hobbies and interests outside of riding?
I really enjoy art, sewing, photography and in the winter, I love Nordic skiing, I spend a lot of time training and racing XC and biathlon too!
5) Who is someone that inspires you and why?
I really can’t choose! So many people have inspired/helped me in mountain biking and sports in general, I’m very lucky!
6) If you weren’t a professional rider, what would your career be?
Well, I really have been taking Nordic racing quite seriously this past year. And I think that it would be a really fun and busy career choice!
7) What was your first mountain bike?
I got it from a relatively local store called MEC, and my first bike was an MEC branded bike. It was a pink and white 24 inch hardtail.