We offer free shipping on all orders over $249 within North America.
All orders are processed once credit card authorization and verification have been obtained.
All orders are picked, packed, and shipped within 2 business days.
DELIVERY BY POST
Title uses Canada Post, US Postal Service, EMS, and DHL to ship all products. Upon check out, riders are given a choice of delivery service. The cost of shipping will vary with the level of service. Please note all service and delivery times are an estimate Canada Post not Title, this not a money back guarantee. Once a product has been shipped and a Canada Post tracking number provided to our rider, product delivery can be tracked online by the rider. Title is not responsible for shipments lost by Canada Post or The US Postal Service.
CANADIAN RIDERS ARE OFFERED THREE DELIVERY OPTIONS:
- Expedited Service Canada Post estimates delivery to most destinations in Canada within 2-9 business days from the time of pickup from our warehouse.
- Xpresspost Canada Post estimates delivery to most destinations in Canada within 2-4 business days from the time of pick up from our warehouse.
- Priority Service Canada Post estimates delivery to most destinations in Canada within 1-2 business day from the time of pick up from our warehouse.
AMERICAN RIDERS ARE OFFERED THREE DELIVERY OPTIONS:
- Expedited Parcel USA Delivery to most urban centers in the US within 5-8 days from the time of pick up from our warehouse.
- Xpresspost USA Delivery to most urban centers in the United States within 3-5 business days from the time of pick up from our warehouse.
- Priority Worldwide Delivery within 1-2 business day to most urban centers in the United States from the time of pick up from our warehouse.
*Note that orders that qualify for free shipping that weigh under 2.2 pounds will be sent via Small Packet Air. Your package will arrive faster than Expedited Parcel USA but you will not receive a tracking number.
All international orders are shipped via DHL.
If you've placed an order outside of Canada, your order may be subject to customs fees. Every country has its own set of regulations so please contact your local postal service or customs authorities to learn more about how your country handles taxes and duties.
We are not responsible for any additional fees that your country may charge for importing goods, and it is the sole responsibility of the customer to pay customs fees on each item that is ordered. Riders may be responsible for multiple customs charges from their customs office if multiple items are ordered that are shipped separately. These fees are set by your local postal service or customs office and are the responsibility of the customer.
Also, please be aware that there may be rare occurrences where customs will delay the transit time of some packages.
If you don't see an available shipping option for your country please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We can provide you a quote for shipping anywhere in the world.