The CAM is our most versatile wheel being that its a lightweight option offering the strength and durability required for all-mtn / enduro use. It was designed to have a low radial stiffness so the wheels are compliant with the trail, while maintaining a high impact resistance.
Works with tire widths from 2.35 - 2.8
Our CAM wheelset comes standard with:
- Black hub options (unless requested otherwise)
- 32 black spokes (Sapim Race) and black nipples
- Rim tape and presta valve for tubeless tires
- Lifetime warranty. Read HERE for more info
- Free shipping on wheelsets within North America (CANADA, USA , MEXICO)
- Wheelset lead times may vary from 6 - 8 weeks due to Covid
LOOKING FOR INDUSTRY NINE OR OTHER HUB OPTIONS? LET US KNOW WHAT YOU'RE AFTER HERE.
- 30mm rim inner width x 21mm rim height
- 27.5 and 29 rim size options
CAM Build Weights:
- 1840g 27.5 i9 Hydra build with Sapim Race spokes
- 1860g 27.5 i9 101 build with Sapim Race spokes
- 1948g 27.5 Profile AC-2 build with Sapim Race Spokes
- 1860g 29 i9 Hydra build with Sapim Race spokes
- 1880g 29 101 build with Sipam Race spokes
First things first, we are proud to say that all of our carbon rims are handlaid in Kamloops BC by WE ARE ONE. Having our rims made by one of the industry leaders means that accuracy and quality control that goes into each rim is second to none. One of the most important features about carbon wheels is that they reduce rotational weight compared to traditional aluminum wheels. This not only makes the bike lighter, but it provides increased pedal efficiency when climbing uphill or charging downhill. This also gives the bike a more nimble feel when manoeuvring through the trail or jumping through the air. Besides the weight, carbon wheels are strong. They're built with a layup process in a mold that allows the carbon to be layered in specific ways depending on what the rim requires. In some cases like our CDH, the carbon is layered so that the wheel stays stiffer laterally and can take huge impacts where as our CAM is designed to have a lower radial stiffness so the wheels are compliant with the trail. Each rim has its purpose, thats why we offer three different options - CAM, CDH and CDJ.