Primary riding discipline: Slopestyle/Freeride
Hometown: Prince George, BC
1) Favorite part about being a Title athlete?
Being part of a team with so many talented individuals is RAD!
2) Most memorable riding moment?
Any time you can put work in to land a dream trick or stomp a top to bottom slope run is memorable.
3) Bucket list riding locations?
Gorge Road NZ would be crazy to get to ride. La Poma is the other bucket list spot that I've been lucky enough to get to ride a couple of times!
4) What are your hobbies and interests outside of riding?
I do a lot of skiing in the winters. I enjoy keeping active off the bike with things like running and yoga as well. Keeping my mind sharp is important to me too so I try and read as much as I can.
5) Who is someone that inspires you and why?
Pro Athletes like Mark McMorris and Nyjah Huston inspire me a lot. Their ability to be as dominant as they are in their sport while still being unique as individuals is impressive to me. Within MTB, Brett obviously and Erik Fedko are guys I really look up to and get me stoked to ride my bike!
6) If you weren’t a professional rider, what would your career be?
I went to post-secondary school for Criminology for a bit. I probably would have pursued that more if it weren't for being stoked on bikes. But who knows where it would have taken me.
7) What was your first mountain bike?
Kona Stuff 2-4 in the classic Lime Green colour! Wish I still had it to hang it up in the garage or something haha.