1) Favorite part about being a Title athlete?
I like to be part of a brand that is pointing in the right direction, with products developed by riders, for massive abuse, and great style.
2) Most memorable riding moment?
Valparaiso Cerro abajo race run 2022.
3) Bucket list riding locations?
Kamloops, and would like to visit Title HQ.
4) What are your hobbies and interests outside of riding?
Pizza eater, riding big stuff, smashing stairs.
5) Who is someone that inspires you and why?
My dad, he introduced me to the mtb world.
6) If you weren’t a professional rider, what would your career be?
Probably a DJ or professional food critique .
7) What was your first mountain bike?
A Majin with a dirt bike fork.
- OUR RIDERS