Primary riding discipline: Slopestyle
Hometown: Squamish, BC
1) Favorite part about being a Title athlete?
All the amazing teammates that I’m honoured to call my close friends.
2) Most memorable riding moment?
Making it into the Gold Slope event at Big White in 2019.
3) Bucket list riding locations?
La Poma, Sweden, and a contest tour through Europe.
4) What are your hobbies and interests outside of riding?
5) Who is someone that inspires you and why?
All of my riding homies that continue to push the limits doing bigger and better tricks all the time.
6) If you weren’t a professional rider, what would your career be?
NHL hockey player.
7) What was your first mountain bike?