Primary riding discipline: Slopestyle
Hometown: Prince George, BC
1) Favorite part about being a Title athlete?
My favourite part of being a Title athlete is being part of a brand that’s creating more than just top-notch parts. I admire that Title is giving back to the riding community with amazing trail builds, event courses, and training grounds.
2) Most memorable riding moment?
My most memorable riding moment would be my first ever Crankworx Slopestyle on the Title slopestyle course at SilverStar in BC!
3) Bucket list riding locations?
Gorge road jumps, Utah, Joyride.
4) What are your hobbies and interests outside of riding?
Music, building, snowboarding / skiing, travelling, campfires.
5) Who is someone that inspires you and why?
My Dad because he knows how to get’r done.
6) If you weren’t a professional rider, what would your career be?
Hopefully a career in the outdoors.
7) What was your first mountain bike?
Kona Stuff 24.