Primary riding discipline: Freeride/Dirt Jumpin
Hometown: Victoria, BC
1) Favorite part about being a Title athlete?
Getting to ride and film with the sickest crew!
2) Most memorable riding moment?
Backwoods Jam 2021.
3) Bucket list riding locations?
I’d love to go to New Zealand, La Poma bike park, Chile and Peru!
4) What are your hobbies and interests outside of riding?
Other than building trails, I love camping, dirt biking, basketball and snowboarding.
5) Who is someone that inspires you and why?
Matt Macduff, seeing someone so dedicated to their craft and following exactly what feels right in life is super motivating! Having that energy and excitement every day is something I’d like to cultivate more in my life.
6) If you weren’t a professional rider, what would your career be?
(/builder) I’d probably run my own business in a trade of some sort, I love building things so maybe in carpentry/woodworking.
7) What was your first mountain bike?
A Devinci District DJ.